Sweet 'N Spicy Jalapeno Sausage Fried Rice
This Sweet 'N Spicy Jalapeno Sausage Fried Rice recipe comes together in less than 30 minutes thanks to the short ingredient list and the use of fully pre-cooked sausages and chicken breast. The sweet flavor of pineapple combined with the spicy flavor from the jalapeno sausages is guaranteed to have you coming back to this recipe again and again.
- 1 medium red bell pepper diced
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper diced
- 1 medium red onion diced
- 2 cups fresh pineapple cut into desired size chunks
- 4 al fresco Spicy Jalapeno Sausages cut into 1/2 inch rounds
- 2 large Chicken Breast cooked and cut into bite size pieces (ours was 14 ounces)
- 1 tbs avocado oil or oil of choice, divided
- 1/2 cup Fresh cilantro
- 6 cups riced cauliflower
- 1 lime qaurtered
- 1 medium Avocado optional
- salt & pepper if desired
- Heat 1/2 tbsp of avocado oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add in your riced cauliflower and cook (mixing every minute or so) until golden brown. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add your remaining 1/2 tbsp avocado oil to the pan.
- Add in your peppers and onion. Cook 3 minutes.
- Add your sliced al fresco Spicy Jalapeno Chicken sausage and diced chicken to your vegetables. Saute in the pan until the spicy jalapeno sausages and chicken are heated through.
- Add in your pineapple and cook for 2 minutes.
- Laslty, add your riced cauliflower back into the pan and toss gently. Cover and let reheat for 3-4 minutes.
- Toss in fresh cilantro, salt, and pepper, if desired.
- Serve with a squeeze of fresh lime juice and sliced avocado.
Nutrition for 1 out of 4 servings (not including optional avocado): 45.6g Protein | 26.4g Carbs | 12.3g Fat | 6.4g Fiber | 376 Calories