How to Make Grilled Steak and Veggie Kebabs
Grilled Steak and Veggie Kebabs
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pounds sirloin steak cut in 1-inch cubes
- 1 large zucchini cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 orange bell pepper seeded and cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 red onion cut in 1-inch pieces
- 8 12-inch metal skewers
- In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, soy sauce, garlic and pepper. Add the cubed sirloin steak to marinade and toss to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and let marinate for 30 minutes or up to 1 hour.
- Once the meat has marinated, thread it onto the skewers alternating with pieces of bell pepper and zucchini.
- Grill kebabs over medium heat, turning often, until all sides of the meat is well brown and vegetables are tender. (About 12 to 15 minutes)
- Serve and enjoy!
These steak and vegetable kebabs are the perfect summer dish.
We’re a huge fan of steaks that are cooked medium-rare/medium, so to make sure that the steak and vegetable kabobs are both cooked perfectly we like to keep them on their own skewers. That way we can pull the vegetables off as soon as their done cooking, and keep the steak going.